Return for Refund
- You have 30 days from when you receive your item to return it for a refund.
- Refunds will be made onto your original payment method (including gift cards) within 14 days of us receiving the return. Some banks may take up to 30 days to process the credit.
- For UK return £3.99 will be deducted from your refund, to cover the cost of the return. For international return the original delivery charge will be deducted from your refund, to cover the cost of the return.
- We do not accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us. We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available for you.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the item.
- Items must be new, unwashed, unworn, with all labels still intact. We do not accept them in any other condition.
- Items with a seal tag will only be accepted where it remains intact.
- If a gift is added with orders over a certain amount and items are returned so that the order is under the threshold amount, that gift must be returned or it will be charged at the advertised amount
Due to hygiene reasons, certain goods are non-refundable. These are:
- Face masks
- Personal grooming products
- Please note anything tailored or personalised to you cannot be returned.
- Contact us in writing within 30 days stating your reason for return, your order number and contact details. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
- One of our representatives will contact you within 48 hours to advise you of the procedure to return the goods. Please do not send any goods back until you have been contacted by us.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. We cannot issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.