Our cashmere collections are made from the finest cashmere from Inner Mongolia, the very delicate and luxurious fabric requires some special love and care
Below is some instructions for your cashmere pieces so you can enjoy and treasure them year after year
- Gentle hand wash separately from other laundry
- Wash in cold water below 30°C
- Do not wring or twist the cashmere, gently squeeze instead
- Use detergent specially designed for cashmere
- Dip into water with a drop of white vinegar to rinse off the residue of detergent and then rinse again
- Dry flat on a towel, avoid radiators or sunshine
- Reshape while damp
- Try to avoid ironing cashmere but if it is really needed iron to the low or wool setting, use a pressing cloth between the cashmere and the iron.
- Store cashmere in a clean and dry place in a zip-lock bag to protect it from moths.